Oi Oi! The lovely Aisha from Prep and Cotton has nominated me for a Liebster award! Youhou!!
I remember seeing the Liebster badge on other blogs but wasn’t sure what was this about. Turns out (if you didn’t know) the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. There are a set of rules to accept the award which change depending on the year/person but I shall abide to Aisha’s rules so this what you have to do:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
It’s like a chain to promote newbie bloggers, how cool is that!!
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome (Thank you Google)
And here are my answers to Aisha’s questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
I love my job, but it is not very creative so I use fashion to have more fun. Blogging helps me to let it all out! And if it inspires some people to take more risks with their fashion sense in the office for example, well that makes me happy!
2. What is your Must have beauty item?
Eyeliner, my eyes look too round without it
3. What is your ideal day off?
My ideal day off in London must have to be going to the market, get a lot of food such as pastries and cheese then go home watch 10 episodes of “New girl” in a row and have a feast! Or being in Paris, meeting my family, go for Brunch together and have a feast!! You can notice that I don’t have that many day off if I can watch so many episodes in a row 🙂
4. Favorite Item of clothing?
I often wake up too late for work and dresses are the easiest to whip up an outfit. With trousers or skirts you have to think about tops, jackets etc
5. Who inspires you?
My mother, there is an effortless elegance about her, always managed to find little known shops or places to eat and she raised me! Je t’aime Maman!
6. If you could, would you go the past to see your ancestors, or would you travel to the future?
I wouldn’t travel to the future as I like to be surprised. If you go in the past you can learn things that might have been lost along the way or understand why people today behave a certain way, it’s all about evolution baby
7. What’s one item of clothing you can’t live without?
Shoooooooooes, I don’t like walking barefoot (except at the beach or home) and they can make a simple outfit look fabulous!
8. What is your favorite city that you’ve visited or that you’d like to visit?
Paris will always be in my heart and you can find the best croissants there
9. Do you remember your first blog post? What was it about?
Ha ha this was not such a long time ago! It was about presenting the blog and what I wanted to do with it. I had this “All blogs post the same stuff” T-shirt a friend of mine made for me, and you could see a little stain on my face which look like a breadcrumb. Never got around to change the picture but guess I don’t mind any more. It was my rookie mistake!
10. What is your favorite Band or singer ?
Oh la la that’s a tough one! I love too many! but right now I am into Bastille and Tom Odell
And my nominees are (drumroll), in NO particular order:
Nominees, if you accept the award please answer the following:
- If you could have a magical power for one day only, what would it be?
- Which is your favourite season?
- What makes you laugh the most?
- What/Who inspires you?
- Favourite brand/designer?
- Do you prefer going to the shops or online?
- Why did you start a blog?
- What is the best and worst about blogging?
- What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?
- Name one skill you wish you had!
Let’s spread the blogging love! And thanks for stopping by!
A traditional village in the middle of a busy city Continue reading
Enjoying the sunny days while I can Continue reading
No words to describe its beauty. Continue reading